Complementary therapist. I like that term.
As your complementary therapist, I…
- won’t tell you to stop taking any medication you’re already taking.
- won’t tell you not to see other practitioners.
- won’t judge how you manage your own health and wellness.
- won’t make promises that I can’t keep.
- won’t waste your time.
- won’t try and sell you things that you don’t need.
- won’t use therapies or supplements which have side-effects or interaction with other medications.
- will be honest about what I feel is contributing to an imbalance.
- will help you to overcome emotional barriers.
- will go at your pace of evolution.
- will have you feeling calmer and more relaxed at the very least.
- will give you what I have to give.
In short, I want you to reach a place of emotional wellness in the easiest way possible. Sound good?