I’ve had some questions asked about energy habitats. Some are finding it difficult to see or experience them, or make the leap from a question to a habitat.
We’re all different in the way that we experience the world. Some of us are more visual and we can easily visualise things. When someone tells us a name or a word that we want to remember we might see the letters in our mind’s eye. For some of us our hearing is our primary way of absorbing the world and we notice details in tone and pitch that others might not. Then some of us feel responses in our bodies and when we remember something we remember a feeling, more than what we saw or heard. There is also sense of smell and touch of course. You may be a combination of these things or very strong in one area. Regardless, you can still create energy habitats!
When we set out with our intention to create a world, we don’t need to be able to see or visualise the entire picture from the outset. We just start with a basic sense of what is there and then expand upon it. It is as if we see one thing through a telescope and then absorb the rest of the area as we go.
Let’s do it step by step:
0. Relax. Before anything, this is an important step. You’re not going to get very far if you are stressed and scattered. It is hard to notice subtleties in this state or be able to focus on one thing clearly. Find a space where you know you’re unlikely to be disturbed, have a drink of water, get comfortable, relax your body and take several deep breaths. You may also want to do a 2 minute de-stress: Do a round of EFT using a word such as ‘Calm’ or ‘Peace’ on each tapping point.
1. Begin with a question or an intention you have of your energy mind and state clearly what you need help with. Such as: “Dear Energy Mind, please give me something to help me with my marriage”, or “Dear Energy Mind, can you show me something that will help me understand how to relate to the children that I teach?”. Speak this aloud or even write it on paper for increased focus if you’re starting out. If your request is vague, your response is likely to be vague too. So relax, state your intention, close your eyes, breathe and wait for what comes. The response is coming from your energy mind and nothing to be afraid of. You are safe, it’s only energy. ❤
2. See what comes. Is there a feeling, a vision of an object, something you can see that is happening, a thought in your mind, or are you reminded of a scent? If it’s unclear, ask for it to be shown or felt more clearly. What comes to you is your way into your habitat. The key, so to speak. The first step of a process of unfolding.
3. Fill in the gaps. With this beginning feeling/image/scent/sound, hold onto that and ask some questions. For example: “What time of day is it?” Intuitively you are going to know the answers. Even if you know what it is not more than what it is. Asking questions to narrow down the ‘nots’ is fine. Is it night time? Is it midday? Is it morning? One of those options will feel right for this intention and question you gave your energy mind. These questions and understandings make the habitat more visible and you are fully engaging the energy mind for use. The common questions I ask:
- What time of day is it?
- What is the weather like? (temperature, light levels, wind, precipitation)
- Is there any vegetation here?
- Are there any buildings here?
- Are there any people here?
- Are there any objects here?
4. Put yourself in the picture. With step 3 having expanded a feeling or thing into a place, you can place yourself there. Maybe you are just how you are right now or maybe you are different (older, younger, bigger, smaller, animal, alien life form, magical creature), it’s all good! What’s happening with this person who is an aspect of you? Watch how they interact with the environment and what they are drawn to. What do they want to do?
5. Rescue them if needed. Your person may find themselves in a situation that they aren’t sure how to deal with. As this world is an energetic world, the possibilities and solutions are not as they are in the physical world. You can use magic, call in guides, angels, friends, creatures, dragons. You can fly and move through objects. In more ‘real world’ terms, you can use EFT. Your person might lose the plot along the way and need emotional support. At any given moment you can stop, tap for whatever that aspect of you needs (ie. ‘fear’, ‘lost’, ‘alone’), and then jump back in from where you were. What helps your aspect is going to help you too.
6. Keep going. Keep exploring and allow the habitat to unfold. In terms of creating habitats for myself for self-healing purposes, I aim to go until I reach a point where I experience a Healing Event. Whereby my original issue has faded, and I can feel improved energy flow on the positive end of the scale (from -10 to +10). You could go until your aspect has reached a point where they are free and happy and peaceful. Keep going in the sense of trying habitats for exploring anything and everything too. Create them for the serious stuff like self-help, but also create some just for pleasure and relaxation and fun. Whatever you are feeling you need most. You can return to the same habitat again and again or you can create a new one each time. Your same habitat could go on for months or years. There are very little limits.
Outside of habitat creation, you can practice awareness in your day to day life which will enhance your ability within habitat creation. In any situation as you move through the day, try to notice your senses. What can I smell right now? What do I hear? What do I feel in my body?
I’d love to hear from you and your experiences in learning how to create energy habitats. ❤ Which way do you experience the world primarily? Are you able to create a habitat? Let’s talk about it.